- Fits Gilson Pipetman P200 and Eppendorf Reference and Xplorer styles, click for full Compatibility Table
- Developed specifically for multi-channel use
- PrecisePointe, with its thin walls and small orifice prevents liquid hang up, resulting in more precise pipetting
- Available in regular polypropylene and high performance Low Retention
- Graduations at 20, 50, 100 and 200µl
- Available in Filter Barrier format
- Packaging options: Bulk, Hinged Lid Racks and Reload
- Certified free from RNase, DNase, DNA and Human DNA
- View BioPointe Tips online catalog
300µl Pipette Tips
BioPointe Scientific universal-fitting pipette tips, are engineered to fit practically all popular manufacturers of single and multichannel pipettes, so reducing the number of tip brands required in a laboratory. Both regular and filter barrier tips are available in BioPointe’s Low Retention material.
Together with its traditional diamond polished, ultra smooth mold surfaces, they deliver maximum accuracy and reproducibility when pipetting liquid in microvolumes, resulting in superior pipette tip performance. BioPointe’s Low Retention tips are the product of the company’s extensive experience in resin technology. Through its optimal fluid transfer, these Low Retention products ensure maximum recovery of precious samples and reagents from pipette manipulations.
Accurate graduation marks provide visual confirmation that the correct liquid volume is being aspirated /dispensed, while the tips’ perfect fine point orifice provide the highest levels of accuracy and reproducibility. Pipette tips are available in bulk bags or in several rack options.
|300μl||No||PrecisePoint||Bags||350-2000||Request a quote|
|300μl||No||PrecisePoint||Reload||350-3000||Request a quote|
|300μl||No||PrecisePoint||Hinged Lid Racks||350-4000||Request a quote|
|300μl||Yes||PrecisePoint||Hinged Lid Racks||350-4050||Request a quote|
|300μl||Yes||PrecisePoint, Low Retention||Hinged Lid Racks||350-4150||Request a quote|