- Slim profile and thin-wall design for a great fit and a perfect seal every time
- Graduation marks at 100, 500 and 1000µl
- Fits Gilson Pipetman P1000 and Eppendorf Research, Reference and Xplorer styles, click for full Compatibility Table
- Available in regular polypropylene and high performance Low Retention
- Available in Filter Barrier format
- Packaging options: Bulk, Reload and Racked (96-format)
- Certified free from RNase, DNase, DNA and Human DNA
- View BioPointe Tips online catalog
1250µl Pipette Tips, Extended Length
BioPointe Scientific universal-fitting pipette tips, are engineered to fit practically all popular manufacturers of single and multichannel pipettes, so reducing the number of tip brands required in a laboratory. Both regular and filter barrier tips are available in BioPointe’s Low Retention material.
Together with its traditional diamond polished, ultra smooth mold surfaces, they deliver maximum accuracy and reproducibility when pipetting liquid in microvolumes, resulting in superior pipette tip performance. BioPointe’s Low Retention tips are the product of the company’s extensive experience in resin technology. Through its optimal fluid transfer, these Low Retention products ensure maximum recovery of precious samples and reagents from pipette manipulations.
Accurate graduation marks provide visual confirmation that the correct liquid volume is being aspirated /dispensed, while the tips’ perfect fine point orifice provide the highest levels of accuracy and reproducibility. Pipette tips are available in bulk bags or in several rack options.
|1250μl||No||PrecisePoint, Extended||Bulk||360-2000||Request a quote|
|1250μl||No||PrecisePoint, Extended||Reload||360-3000||Request a quote|
|1250μl||No||PrecisePoint, Extended||Hinged Lid Racks||360-4000||Request a quote|
|1250μl||Yes||PrecisePoint, Extended||Hinged Lid Racks||360-4050||Request a quote|
|1250μl||Yes||PrecisePoint, Extended Low Retention||Hinged Lid Racks||360-4150||Request a quote|