- ClickSeal™ for the ultimate in sample security – caps “click” when closing while maintain easy opening
- Low Retention option – for minimal sample retention and maximum sample integrity
- Will withstand up to 18,000 x g, in fully supported rotors
- Accurate graduations
- Temperature range from -80°C to +121°C
- Boiling or freezing of tubes will not pop caps open
- Available in multiple colors – natural/clear, amber and five transparent colors
- Packed in premium, self-standing DispenserPacks
- View BioPointe Tubes and Storage online catalog
1.7ml MicroCentrifuge Tubes
ClickSeal™ Microcentrifuge Tubes offer the ultimate in sample security.
Caps “click” when closing while maintain easy opening and will withstand up to 18,000 x g, in fully supported rotors as well as temperatures ranging from -80°C to +121°C. Even boiling or freezing of tubes will not pop caps open.
|VOLUME||COLOR||STERILITY||DESCRIPTION||TUBES PER PACK||PACKS PER CASE||SKU||PRICE|
|1.7ml||Natural||No||MicroCentrifuge Tubes||500/Self-standing Bag||10||SCN1750-BP||Request a quote|
|1.7ml||Natural||No||MicroCentrifuge Tubes, Low Retention||500/Self-standing Bag||5||SCN1750L-BP||Request a quote|
|1.7ml||Rainbow||No||MicroCentrifuge Tubes||100 of each Color/Bag, 5 Bags/Pack||10||SCA1750-BP||Request a quote|